Saturday, February 28, 2009

Someone once said I like 'cheap thrills'

Premis 1: Saya menjadi seorang yg sgt gembira apabila mendapat bargain.
Premis 2: Skinny jeans yang dibeli tadi adalah total bargain (~RM33 je okeh?)

Kesimpulan: Saya adalah seorang yang sangat gembira.

FINE, I DIDN'T GO TO THE GYM LAST NITE SO WHAT SAY YOU???

What you can deduce from the above:
  1. I am that old. In my days of the yonder years, maths and science were taught in Bahasa Malaysia. And there were also confusing times where some years 'BM' was 'Bahasa Malaysia' and the others 'Bahasa Melayu', and they kept interchanging. Maybe the then 'Menteri Pendidikan' wasn't as smart as the current 'Menteri Pelajaran'. Hey, anyone care to enlighten me on this?
  2. I suck at discrete maths. Hence my many episodes of meniru lab Hajime (cue - lagu 'Masihkah kau Ingat' for Hajime)
  3. I am easily excitable. I am also very gullible. I am, what you call the 'market'.
  4. I live in denial. Always thinking that tomorrow I'm going to burn away my breakfast pau(s).
  5. I. Writers. Block. Ahh. No.

1 comment:

oyett said...

kamu bargain itu skinny jeans?????