Thursday, April 17, 2008

pressies, pressies, mo pressies!



It's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay past my birthday but I keep getting presents, yeay!

Today I'm a totally happy camper. Who isn't with the load as per exhibited above? Fitness ball, set of 3lbs dumbells, and a very very cute pair of fitness gloves! You tak mau tangan i kasar sebab angkat weights? awww.....so shweeeeeeeet. Oh drats, i forgot. He also got me a jump rope. Everything i need for basic at-home cardio. Ini orang memang pandai kasi saya cair huhu...

On top of all these, today a cheque finally made its way to one of the winners of Maybank Auto Financing contest - yep, that's moi. I'm RM888 richer now, muahahahha... Dont hate me for my luck. I do always win contests. Oh, bragging itu kekejian yang best :P

AdIePOTT Sayang SemUanYA

6 comments:

Oimira said...

weh x aci. x aci x aci x aci!

adiepot said...

haheho haheho haheho!

啤酒花™_J said...

share ur luck lar.....send the lady luck to me tooo.

nypd said...

wah...i wan some of ur luck too hehehe....anyway...i was just told bout this joke n u hit that word in this post hahaha which is "dum+bell" hahaha.....un?

adiepot said...

ya lah. dumb+bell. i know what kind of wedding gift to get already hahahahha!

FiEd said...

serius babe..
ko mg slalu menang kalo masuk pape contest..
menci ah!
:p