Tuesday, October 17, 2006

old skool

lack of sleep? the glasses? the monitor? work? i wasn't quite sure, but the (eye)sight was not pretty. so, at times like this i do what i do best: draw.















this is my drawing of Ryan working on some program codes
(view from my cubicle, between 1040-1052 hrs, October 17. Hopefully this can pass as a very belated birthday pressie, heheh.)


Had to deliver 2,600 copies of marketing stuff to my alma mater today. sigh...am i the only one still wishing to back to school? i love uni days. love the 'vintage' college i spent 5 years in. this coming from someone who's well-known for skipping classes half the time...
(had peeps who hated me just because of that. i aced the exams n they didn't quite. wicked moi, haha!).

i must be a sicko for longing for school. yep, my sis thinks i am.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is nice...
u still owe me a fox drawing...hehe

adiepot said...

so difficult to see u from my place lah ;P